I had a pretty great day today! I ran out for a quick trip, and got SUPER Lucky at every store I stopped at! Check out the breakdown of my haul, listed below!
It all started at Dollar General, where I went to several stores searching to use up my $3/2 Ponds coupons before they expired! This deal is STILL Good through 1/29, so GET there tomorrow if you want to score your FREEBIES! I ran these in transactions of (2) per transaction, so that the coupon scanned without issues. At face value this would have cost me $24, but I paid NOTHING oop!
- I bought (16) Ponds Lotions at $1.50 each
- I used (8) $3/2 coupons and paid NOTHING oop!
- Want to learn more about this deal? Click Here: Pond’s FREEBIES
NEXT I buzzed on over to Target where I completed one SUPER simple transaction that cost me NOTHING oop! My total without coupons would have been around $26, I paid ZERO!
- I bought (4) Crest White Strips at $4.99 each
- I used (4) $5/1 coupons
- I bought (2) Rubbing Alcohol at $2.19 each
- I used (2) $2/1 Up & Up
- I bought (2) Peroxide at $.98 each
- I used (2) $2/1
- I paid my balance of $.38 with a giftcard from a previous transaction and paid NOTHING oop!! SCORE!
- If you want to learn more about ANY of these deals, click here: Crest White Strips, Rubbing Alcohol, Peroxide
From there, I hit up Menards, where I scored BIG TIME!! My transaction totaled WELL over $200 (the prices listed below are majority sale prices), and I paid absolutely NOTHING after coupons and rebates…and the best part is….I will be receiving rebates back on MOST, if not ALL Of it!!
- I bought (4) Menards T-Shirts at $6.99 each ($27.96)
- I bought (4) InVINCIBLE Cleaning Spray at $4.99 each ($19.96)
- I bought (6) Skill Saw Blades at $3.99 each ($23.94)
- I bought (2) 16 packs of Furniture Guards at $6.99 each ($13.98)
- I bought (10) Interlocking storage containers at $1.29 each ($12.90)
- I bought (2) Pairs of safety glasses at $7.99 each ($15.98)
- I bought (6) Paint Brushes at $5.29 each ($31.74)
- I bought (5) Kitchen Towels at $4.99 each ($19.95)
- I bought (10) Vaseline Lotions at $1.50 each ($15.00)
- I used (10) $2/1 Vaseline coupons **SHOUT OUT To Linda Kratzenberg for this KILLER Money MAKER! Thanks Linda!!**
- My grand Total was around $180, I paid using my rebate, and will receive rebates on MOST of these items! The Vaseline was FREE after coupons!
- To learn how to shop like this at Menards, click here: How I shop for Free ALL YEAR LONG
- For a more clear break down of ANY Of these deals, Click here: Tshirts, Storage Containers, Safety Glasses, Paint Brushes, Vaseline
Moving on, I stopped at Dollar Tree Next! I stocked up on a few ‘necessities’ and tried to keep my OOP as LOW as possible! My total without coupons would have been $14.00, but I only paid $4.50! SCORE!
- I bought (2) Lime-A-Way at $1.00 each
- I bought (8) Rubbermaid 2 packs at $1.00 each
- I bought (4) Super Pretzels at $1.00 each
- I used (4) $1/2 Rubbermaid
- I Used (2) $.75/1 Lime-a-way
- I used (4) $1/1 Super Pretzels
- For more information on any of these deals, click here: Lime A Way, Rubbermaid, Super Pretzels
I ended my night at Walgreens, where I received an AWESOME unexpected surprise! The Revoln BOGO Coupon was taking off the amount of the highest product purchased, making for some KILLER Deals on Revlon! Check it out! I ran the same transaction as listed below, (5) times, receiving a total of (15) Eyeshadow creme and (5) Color Pallets. The Retail Value of this haul would have been over $200, but I paid less than $10!
- I bought (1) Color Pallet at $14.99
- I bought (3) Eye Shadow Cremes at $7.49
- They were on sale BOGO %50 dropping (2) of the eyeshadows to only $3.75
- I Used (2) Revlon BOGO coupons, which BOTH took off $17.xx
- This made my ENTIRE TRANSACTION only $1.98!!!
- I did this (5) Times because I think this deal ROCKED!! Special thanks to my friend Chels for breaking it all down for me!
- We don’t know WHY this is happening at Walgreens, but we know that we LOVE IT! If you want more info on this BONKERS BOGO Q, Click here: BOGO is BONKERS at Wags!
All in all, I would say this was an AWESOME Haul!! I took home nearly $500 worth of merchandise and paid around $15! SCORE!! EVERY Day Is a Good Day…When You Are A COUPONER!!
Love learning about HOT new ways to save? Come Follow me @LizzieSavesAlot on Twitter, IG, Snapchat and More!