I always like to end the week with a BANG! This week there were SO many incredible deals and sales, unfortunately I just couldn’t get to them all, however, this is what I ended up with! I went to THREE stores, and made out like a BANDIT in all three!
Here are MY Deals:
My first stop of the day was CVS:
- I bought (4) Speed Stick Gear Deodorant on sale now 2/$8 for a beginning total of $16.00
- I bought (2) Irish Spring Body Wash also on sale 2/$8 bringing me to $24.00
- I bought (1) Brut Spray Deodorant on sale now for $2.00 which brought my total to $26.00
- I bought (2) Olay Moisturizers, normally $11.49, on clearance for $3.xx each bringing my final total to $32.xx
- I used (4) printable $2/1 Gear Speed Stick (This coupon is NLA) bringing my total down to $24.00
- I used (2) $1.50 off Irish Spring Signature™ Body Wash which brought me down to $21.00
- I used (1) $1/1 Brut Classic Fragrance or Antiperspirant/Deodorant, exp. 8/9/15 (SS 07/26/15 #2) bringing my total to $20.00
- I used (2) $2/1 Olay Pro-X or Regenerist Facial Moisturizer or Facial Hair Removal, exp. 8/22/15 (P&G 07/26/15) which brought me down to $14.00
- I ROLLED $11.00 in ECB (Spend $20 On Irish Spring and Gear earn $10, Earn $1 ECB wyb Brut) and paid $3.00
NEXT I went to Hyvee:
This deal was WAY HOT, and I just got lucky with it….sometimes, good stuff just happens!
- I bought (5) Mountain Dew 6 pack sodas on sale 4/$9, buy 4 get one free!!
- I found (4) $1/1 Peelie coupons ON THE SODAS bringing my total to 4/$5!
- **Two are not pictured as I shared with a friend**
I ended up my day full of HOT DEALS at Walmart:
- I bought (12) Venus Razors, normally $5.66
- I AD MATCHED them to Amazon for $3.20 each for a beginning total of $38.40
- I bought (4) Scott paper towels, normally $5.97
- I AD MATCHED them to Lowes for $.96 each bringing me on up to $42.24
- I bought (4) Almay eye make up remover at $1.25 each which brought my PRE-Coupon total to $47.24
- I bought (2) Oxi Laundry Detergent normally $4.97 each
- I AD MATCHED them to Family Dollar for $4.00 each which made my final cost come to $55.24
- I used (12) $3/1 Gillette or Venus Disposable Razors, exp. 8/8/15 (RP 07/12/15) [4-ct.+; bringing my total down to $19.24
- I used (4) $2.00 off any one (1) Almay cosmetic product Bringing my total on down to $11.24
- I used (2) $3.00 off ONE OxiClean™ Laundry Detergent bringing my final cost down to only $5.24
- I paid my balance using a gift card earned from Shop Kick! If you have not signed up for Shop Kick yet, I STRONGLY recommend it! You can sign up here today to start saving BIG! Save BIG With Shopkick
- Finally, I came home and submitted for a $1.00 rebate through Ibotta for my purchase of Scott Paper towels. Ibotta is an AWESOME app that helps save you money! If you are not currently using Ibotta, you can sign up here today. Save BIG with Ibotta!
I hope you enjoyed reading about my haul as much as I enjoyed shopping for it! Below I listed some of my other favorite ways to save!
If you are looking for other ways to save money, here are a few other apps I use and LOVE:
If you LOVE this deal and want to see more like it, come follow me on Twitter and SnapChat @LizzieSavesAlot or check out our Facebook group Couponing in Central Illinois