Whole Foods Market Hadley Coupon Policy
Whole Foods Market Global Coupon Policy
• A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item
• When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
• Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
• All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
• Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores in Midwest.
• Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
• Multiple Whole Deal coupons for the same item in one transaction can be used as long as there is an individual coupon for each item purchased.
• If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
• All regions will allow Whole Deal coupons to be combined with manufacturer’s coupons.
• Team Member discounts may be used in conjunction with all Whole Deal coupons
• Regions will override printed guidelines when necessary for customer/guest satisfaction