Illinois / Wisconsin Coupon Policy
- $2.00 maximum face value
- No “free” items
- No “percent off” coupons
- Buy one get one free coupons allowed up to a $2.00 maximum value
- Coupon must have an expiration date and must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted
- Coupon must be legible with a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer’s address
- Coupon value can not exceed the value of the product
AD FLYER STORE COUPONS
- Available in our Weekly Ad flyer or online at www.ShopThePig.com
COMBINING STORE AND MANUFACTURER COUPONS
- Customers may combine one store coupon with one manufacturer coupon on the same item
Coupon rules may vary since the vast majority of our
Piggly Wiggly stores are independently owned and operated. Therefore, please
contact your local store with any questions on coupon policy variations.
Piggly Wiggly South Carolina Company Coupon Policy
General Coupon Policy Details:
We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date.
We accept coupons that have a barcode and that scan on the point of sale system.
We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
Buy One Get One Free offers –If 2 paper coupons are presented for the purchase of 2 items, both may be applied to the
We accept only one manufacturer’s coupon per purchased item.
We accept Internet manufacturer’s coupons for money off a specific product.
We do not accept Internet coupons offering an item for FREE; nor do we accept cash off total order Internet coupons.
We accept only one Internet manufacturer’s coupon per purchased item.
Internet coupon must be an original coupon, not a copy, and it must scan.
Doubling, Tripling or Stacking Coupons:
We do not double or triple coupons of any type.
We will allow guests to stack 1 manufacturer’s coupon with 1 Piggly Wiggly store/circular coupon for the corresponding
item. The combination of the manufacturer’s coupon and the Piggly Wiggly store/circular coupon may not exceed the
We do not accept competitor’s coupons.
Virginia / North Carolina
Our Coupon Acceptance Policy:
We will gladly redeem your coupons. The following guidelines apply when presenting manufacturers’ coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the internet through our website or that of our partners:
- The coupon must be legible and have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer’s address.
- Coupons with an expiration date must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one manufacturer coupon per item will be accepted.
- Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
- Digitally duplicated copies of coupons (copy machines, scans, etc.) will not be accepted.
The following guidelines apply to internet coupons:
- Manufacturer coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including “buy one, get one free” offers.
- No coupon that exceeds $3.00 will be accepted.
- Internet coupons are not eligible for double coupon promotions or any other program that exceeds the actual face value of the coupon.
Piggly Wiggly Coupon Policy
We accept all valid Manufacturer Coupons
Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction
We do not allow a customer to redeem two or more manufacturer coupons against the same item in a single transaction
Coupons must be presented at the time of the purchase transaction
All coupons must have an expiration date and be in date
We will redeem coupons only for the specific items included in our customer’s purchase transaction. The redemption value will be as stated on the coupon, unless that value yields a final price for such item less than zero; if application of the redemption value yields a price less than zero, the coupon will be redeemed only for the amount that yields a zero price (our customer cannot net a cash credit or payout from a coupon purchase)
Limit of 10 same type coupon, unless otherwise stated on the coupon
Coupons have No Cash Value
We reserve the right to refuse any coupon
We gladly accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons
Internet printed coupons must be capable of scanning at checkout
Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format
Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon
We will not accept “free product” or high dollar amount internet printed manufacturer coupons
We double coupons up to .99 (.99+.99=1.98) for BIG Savings
Coupons cannot be doubled to exceed the price of the item
Buy One get One Free coupons cannot be doubled
If coupon states “Do Not Double” we will not double.