NOTE: Each HyVee store creates their own policy BASED on these guidelines. Please see your local store.
Hy-Vee is happy to redeem your coupons. The following rules apply when accepting vendor coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the internet:
- The coupon must be legible.
- The coupon should have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer’s address.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one vendor coupon per item will be accepted. However, a customer may use a vendor coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item.
- Soft drink container caps will be accepted.
Due to increased fraud, the following two additional rules apply to internet coupons:
- Vendor coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted unless the conditions set forth in subsections i), ii), iii), iv), and v) herein are met:
- the coupon is a “buy one, get one” (BOGO) internet vendor coupon.
- the coupon contains a barcode.
- the coupon has a purchase obligation.
- the “free item” has equal or less value than the
- there will be no cash redemption.
- A Store Director has authority to refuse the redemption of any coupon and to set monetary limitations (for example, $2.50 per coupon) for the acceptance of internet coupons at the Store Director’s store.