I was SUPER happy when I went into Target and seen a FULL shelf of Oxi Clean! I had ALL my coupons and I was ready to stock up. Check out this AMAZING haul. It is going to make you want to RUN to Target and score your cheap Oxi Clean like I did.
What’s My Deal…?
- Buy (1) Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover 108 Loads (5 lb.) [On Sale $8.00]
- Buy (2) Oxi Clean Versatile Stain Remover 65 Loads (3 lb.) [On Sale $6.49]
- Buy (1) Oxi Clean White Revive Laundry Stain Remover 45 Loads (3 lb.) [On Sale $6.49]
Running Total: $27.47
- Use 15% off OxiClean Laundry Additives (Target Cartwheel) (Deducts $4.12)
- Use (4) $3/1 Oxi Clean Single Dose Laundry Detergent exp. 8/22/15 (7/12/15 SS)
- I ROLLED $10 In Gift Cards From Previous Shopping Trip
***NOTE: If you do not have gift cards to roll, your OOP (Out Of Pocket) for the first transaction will be higher than mine, but you CAN STILL do the deal and keep rolling the gift cards you receive from the previous transaction. Also, for those of you who don’t know what the term “ROLL” means: It means to use the same amount of gift cards to lower your out of pocket cost because you will get the same amount of gift cards back for purchasing the items.
Pay $1.35 OOP (Out Of Pocket) And Receive (2) $5 Gift Cards
***Promo: Free $5 GC WYB (When You Buy) 2 Oxi Clean Laundry Products
I repeated this exact transaction 6 times. It was the max amount per day for the Cartwheel offer.
This averages out to be about $.34 per tub of Oxi Clean… NOW, who wouldn’t want to go stock up on this for this AMAZING price??? I know I am going to go back and get more before the sale is over!!!
Follow Me On Twitter @NoahNMaxxsMommy & Never Miss A Deal I Post!!!
Are you on Instagram or SnapChat? Add Me @QponMommyof2