FROM Giant Food of Landover MD website:
Giant Food of Landover MD coupon policy
Q: What is your policy for redeeming manufacturers’ coupons?
A: Our policy for redeeming manufacturers’ coupon is as follows:
- Only 1 manufacturer’s coupon may be redeemed per item; No substitutions are allowed.
- The exact item stated on the coupon be must be purchased in order to redeem the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed after the expiration date stated on the coupon. The total redemption value of the coupon may not exceed the retail value of the item purchased.
- Any coupons for “free” products will be honored for the value of the item only. “Free” coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
- Act Media coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
- Product specific Checkout Coupons cannot be doubled or tripled.
- Product specific Checkout Coupons cannot be used with any other manufacturers’ coupons for the same item.
- Non-product specific store Checkout Coupons can be used with another manufacturers’ coupon. For example: a customer may use a coupon for “50¢ off any Produce item” and a manufacturers’ coupon on the same item.
Q:What is your double coupon policy?
A:In order for a coupon to be doubled, the Customer must use their Stop & Shop Card.
- We double the savings marked on manufacturers’ cents-off coupons up to 99¢. Any coupon $1 and over will be redeemed at face value of the item purchased. In cases where the double coupon total exceeds the value of the item, the offer is limited to the retail price. Lottery tickets, cigarettes, tax and items prohibited by law are excluded.
- You may double a maximum of 4 identical manufacturers’ coupons. For example: if a customer purchased five boxes of Cheerios and presented 5 manufacturers’ coupons for 50¢, the first four coupons would be doubled to $1. The fifth coupon would only be redeemed for 50¢.
- Up to an additional 12 identical manufacturers’ coupons/items will be redeemed at face value for a total of 16 identical manufacturers’ coupons.
Q: Do you accept competitor’s coupons?
A: No. Giant Food of Landover MD does not accept competitor’s coupons.
Q: Do you accept internet coupons?
A: Yes. We do accept Internet coupons unless we are notified of fraudulent activity involving specific Internet coupons.
Q: Can I redeem coupons on my gift card purchases?
A: Giant Food of Landover MD does not accept coupons of any type for the purchase of gift cards.