This was SUCH A fun, simple haul, and I couldn’t believe how fast my savings added up! There are SO MANY Good deals right now, even if you can’t catch them all, you can grab a few! ALL of these deals are still live and ready to go, so get to the store and GO! GO! GO! Below you will find a detailed breakdown of how I completed this haul so that YOU can duplicate the deals!
It ALL Began at Walmart:
- I bought (10) Rubbermaid ice trays at $1.00 each
- (5) Rubbermaid ice trays at $1.97 each
- (5) Rubbermaid small sized tumblers at $1.48 each
- (3) Rubbermaid medium sized tumblers at $1.86 each
- (2) Rubbermaid Pitchers at $2.77 each
- (5) Colgate sensitive toothpaste (normally $3.97) on clearance now for $2.00 each
- (2) Nutri Grain Bars at $3.97 each
- (15) Tic Tac Gum Packs (5 Watermelon Flavor, 5 Freshmint, and 5 Spearmint) at $1.14 each
- (3) Visine at $1.97 each
- My PRE COUPON total came to $89.12
- I used (25) $2/1 Rubbermaid Pitcher, Mixermate, Carafe, Ice Tray, or Party Platter, exp. 7/8/18 (SS 05/13/18) [DND]
- (5) $1/1 Colgate Total, Optic White, Enamel Health, or Sensitive Toothpaste, exp. 7/7/18 (SS 06/24/18)
- (2) BOGO Coupons ($3.97/1) located ON the box of Nutri Grain Bars
- (15) $0.50/1 Tic Tac Gum, exp. 7/8/18 (SS 04/08/18 #3)
- My AFTER Coupon Total came to $13.88 after tax
- I used an Ibotta gift card to pay the balance
- Are you using Ibotta yet? If not, sign up here now… you will earn an additional $10.oo! BOOM! Sign up here today: Save BIG With Ibotta
- I earned $1.00 back from Checkout 51 when I purchased (2) Nutri Grain Boxes
- I EARNED $24.20 back from Ibotta ($1.00 back on Colgate x5 for a total of $5.00 back, $1.00 on Tic Tac x5 for a total of $15.00 back, $1.40 back on Visine for a total of $4.20 back)
- That made this one HOT, MONEY MAKING SCENARIO! Whoop!
- This transaction would have cost $89.12 without coupons!
Moving on…To The Dollar Tree:
- I bought (4) Lime A Way Toilet Bowl Cleaners at $1.00 each
- (4) Right Guard deodorants at $1.00 each
- **Shoppers tip** Dollar Tree Policy limits shoppers to using (4) Like coupons per day, which is why I shop in 4’s
- I used (4) $0.75/1 Lime-A-Way Product, exp. 8/24/18 (SS 06/24/18)
- I used (4) $1/1 Right Guard Xtreme or Sport, exp. 7/1/18 (RMN 06/17/18)
- I paid $1.00 oop for $8.00 worth of items! SCORE!
Next We Be Bopped Over To Target:
Target has a store policy of (4) Like coupons PER transaction, so in order to complete this trip, I broke down my items into multiple transactions
- I purchased (3) Banana Boat Sun Lotions at $2.99 each
- These were listed at $2.09 on the website, so my store adjusted the price accordingly to $2.09 each
- I purchased (8) at a time for (3) transactions, and each transaction looked like this:
*(8) Banana Boat Sun Lotions at $2.99 for a total of $23.92
*They immediately price adjusted down to $2.09 each and brought my total on down to $16.72
*I used (4) $4/2 Banana Boat Sun Care Products, exp. 6/30/18 (SS 05/20/18) and/or $4/2 Banana Boat Sun Care Products, exp. 8/4/18 (RMN 06/24/18) leaving me a balance of $.72, which I paid with a Target gift card earned from a previous transaction
- I ALSO found an INCREDIBLE Clearance find, a Cooking Light Bakeware set, normally priced at $100, on clearance NOW for $29.70 (Get more information on this deal here: Cookware Clearance at Target)
- I paid for this using a previously earned gift card, so I didn’t have to spend any money oop!
- Want to also earn gift cards? Fetch Rewards is a GREAT place to start,and the savings add up FAST! You can enter ANY Receipt! If you are NOT using Fetch Rewards yet, get on board today! Use the code PA4FU
Chugging Right Along To Walgreens:
- I started off with running (5) Separate Transactions of Black Forest candies at Walgreens
- These are on sale for $1.99, and you earn a $1.99 register reward.
- I paid for these using points, and applied the register rewards towards my other two transactions
- First Large Transaction
- I bought (6) Schick Hydro Silk Razors, normally priced at $12.70 each
- These are currently on sale $8.99 BOGO %50, so they come out to about $13.48 for every (2)
- (4) Purex, normally $4.99, on sale NOW for $1.99
- (4) Oxi, normally $7.49, on sale NOW for $2.99
- (2) Large Hydrogen Peroxide, normally $1.99 each, on sale now 2/$3
- This brought my pre coupon total to around $60.36
- I used (6) $5/1 Schick printable Coupons (Shoppers Tip…If you are going to do this deal, do it QUICK! These are running out of prints fast!)
- (2) $3/2 Peelie Coupons For Purex
- (4) $2/1 Oxi Printable Coupons
- This dropped my total to around $16.36, so I paid with points!
- I earned 13,000 back in points, from the razors and the peroxide! SCORE!!
- Large Transaction #2
- I bought (9) Oxi at $2.99
- (8) Purex at $1.99
- This gave me a pre coupon total of $42.83
- I used (9) $2/1 Oxi Printable ,$2/1 Oxiclean Laundry Detergent, exp. 7/24/18 (SS 06/24/18)
- (4) $3/2 Peelie Coupons For Purex
- This dropped my total on down to $12.83
- I paid in points!
- If I purchased these items as a regular shopper, sales and coupons aside, my total would have come to $237.97, I paid $7.64 for all items, most of which was tax!
- I promptly submitted to Savings Star for a $4.o0 rebate on my Purex, which dropped my total oop to $3.64. Now THAT Is some serious savings!!
Ended it in style…at My Local Dollar General:
- I purchased (6) Right Guard Deodorant at $1.00 each for a beginning total of $6.00
- I used (6) $1/1 Right Guard Xtreme or Sport, exp. 7/1/18 (RMN 06/17/18) and paid NOTHING oop!
In conclusion…I would call this one HECK Of a haul! The retail value of this haul would have been $530.79. I paid out $8.64 in cash, most of which was tax. I earned back $10.32 from Ibotta (this amount was what I earned AFTER Deducting the original gift card I applied towards this haul), $1.00 from Checkout 51, and $4 from Saving Star.
Remember that ANY Savings are GOOD savings if you are saving money! If you can’t do HUGE hauls, pick a small haul and start there! Baby steps will get you the success!!
LOVE This deal? Follow me on SnapChat, Twitter, IG and MORE @ LizzieSavesAlot
Want to save BIG On Everyday Household Items? Check out this site: Hollar For Your DOLLARS!
Looking to learn more about Cash Back Apps? Check out this HOT Article and learn about the BEST of The BEST!
Save BIG With Cash Back Apps