((((((( What’s the SKU???????)))))) When someone posts a deal, we often find ourselves rapidly, scurrying through the post to find the SKU? A Stock Keeping Unit ( SKU) is the inventory system that many stores use to identify and track an item within the store. SKU’s make life so much easier for stores. However, when someone posts a deal without listing the SKU, we twiddle our fingers & toes and wait patiently as scores of people begin to ask the same question in a million different ways: “What’s the SKU?”. “SKU, Please?”. ” Do you know the SKU?” or “Please, post receipt!”
Oh Boy!! If you are anything like me, you’ve seen your share of “What’s the SKU?” requests! Welp! Now, it’s time for us to take control and arm ourselves with the knowledge of locating the SKU for ourselves. So, follow these steps to find the SKU for an item at Walmart.
- Go to Walmart’s website. Some people can do it on their phone. But, most will need to log into a computer or IPad.
- Put the name of the item you are searching for in the searchbar. (BE SPECIFIC)
- When you locate your item, CLICK IT. A new page with YOUR SPECIFIC ITEM should open.
- Scroll up to the top and look in the URL . DO NOT LEAVE THE PAGE!! ( The URL is the long bar that starts with https://www.walmart…)
- Follow along ALL the way to the end of that long string of words and symbols. There at the end, you will see a set of 8 numbers.
- That is the SKU for an item.
We LOVE freebies. So get your FREEBIE-COUPONS-HERE